[Rhodes22-list] Chosing Genoa by jimjim02

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jun 16 22:39:44 EDT 2008

Rummy said: "The hardest thing for me is to go
> below and  mix a drink while still under full sails single handing. I'm
fast,  but not quite  fast enough."

Rummy, the trick is the mix the drink in your mouth like Ido, and you don't
have to clean any glasses.  My speciality are martiniis but getting both the
bit of vermouth and the olives in can be tricky.  This method also works
with lots of different cassaroles and other foods, though heating can be a
challenge, and no plates!

Chris G