[Rhodes22-list] Chosing Genoa by jimjim02

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 08:58:45 EDT 2008

Bill,
Sailors know that the rum of choice is Mt. Gay, preferably Mt. Gay Eclipse.
Don't bother with anything else. Many hours of taste testing has gone into
this  decision. I prefer to mix it with Diet Coke made with Splenda.  It has a
really sweet mellow flavor. I prefer a 50/50 mix myself.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/16/2008 7:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,