[Rhodes22-list] McCain Seeks to End Offshore Drilling Ban (political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jun 17 12:07:01 EDT 2008

Here it comes Rhodies, the man just erased 8 years of energy position.
Drill our way to a lower price for gas!  Oh, yes, build nukes, too.

I guess the polls indicate that no one will get out to vote if the high cost
to fill the tank renders the trip unnecessary!

AAA has reported that people are running out of gas at increasing rates
simply because they cannot afford to fill the tank and try to drive to and
from work anyway.  They are recording the events since some people have been
running out of gas regularly just for the free gallon of gas from AAA.

McCain Seeks to End Offshore Drilling Ban

http://tinyurl.com/3julmd

or (the original)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/16/AR2008061602731_pf.html

Mike