[Rhodes22-list] The Post Turtle (Humor/Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:40:15 EDT 2008

Hank,

This is the latest from the 'Lamb of Chicago' -

"And, you know, let's take the example of Guantanamo. What we know is that,
in previous terrorist attacks -- for example, the first attack against the
World Trade Center, *we were able to arrest those responsible, put them on
trial. They are currently in U.S. prisons, incapacitated."

*Uh, no, actually, Abdul Rahman Yasin (93' WTC bomb designer) lived as
Saddam Hussein's guest until the invasion and we still haven't caught him
yet.  How many times do we have to listen to this nonsense before we can
call Obama STUPID without being called a racist?

Brad