[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee Farm - did you ... (Patriotic or Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:50:26 EDT 2008

Rob,

You solve the world's problems for the remainder of the day, I'm off on a
mission that my 7th grade teacher, Mr. Lape, would state thusly, "God helps
those who help themselves, and I have to help the rest".

Iowa and Illinois need help right now and the best way to donate where
you'll get "bang for your buck" is the Red Cross and Salvation Army based on
what I witnessed after Katrina.  The media hasn't covered the Mid West
flooding story that much because it's pretty boring to watch people fill
sand bags and fend for themselves.  "Move along folks, nothing to see here!
Just self-reliant people protecting their families and property".

Brad