[Rhodes22-list] political : marines in iraq...big al delete

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Jun 21 23:34:58 EDT 2008

Good article. I yearn for the day when we'll have a presidential
candidate with the moxie to stand up and say "Hey, you seven guys are
each 1/9th of a branch of the government. I'm 1/1th of an EQUAL branch.
So, that decision that you made xxxxx years ago about Gitmo that walked
all over the area of responsibility given to me by the constitution -
well, take that decision, divide it up in to 5 pieces (spare the 4
Justices that "get it")  and shove it up their .... um, I mean, use it
for the toilet paper it should be."

Where is the spirit of Abe Lincoln when we need it?