[Rhodes22-list] Help

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 11:38:16 EDT 2008

stan,
i'll allow for the latter reason. i remember when we were younger they called them momentary lapses or pregnant pauses. i guess only seniors get them now.
i was working in a large office. as i was passing by the recycling box, i saw a woman with a document in her hand standing in front of the box. i couldn't resist asking her if she was having a senior moment. she very quickly turned and said, "oh no! i don't have senior moments, i have senior half hours!" ;-))

s/v 1969 venture 21