[Rhodes22-list] A Greek on Lake Erie?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Jun 22 22:03:00 EDT 2008

To Rick and Cliff,
                        I will be in Ohio (Medina) to take care of my sister
after her surgery.  She is a fast healer so there may be a day or two when
I'm not emptying bed pans or whatever and and I can explain "But I just had
to go sailing".  So Perhaps, in Rhodie fashion if either of you guys are
available some weekend after the 4th do you mind if I give you a call and
offer myself as ballast?  I've sailed a lot of places but not the Great
Lakes.  Uh, don't need to experience water spouts however.

Chris Geankoplis
Medford Or.
S/V Enosis