[Rhodes22-list] Listen Carefully to This One! (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:03:38 EDT 2008

Hank,

I did see the video just after it was produced but thanks for the sober
reminder of the current hypocrisy.  Read "War and Decision" by Feith.  He
was a Bush 43 administration insider but he writes a very objective
observation of what they were looking at, what their thought processes were,
and who the principal objectors were inside the administration (not who you
think).  This IS an election cycle so it is no surprise to hear a lot of
talk aimed at the "lowest common denominator".  Let's hope that the current
positive trend line in Iraq continues and the Iraqi people can enjoy the
fruits of democracy as they define democracy.  Heard from Saddam lately?
How's he hanging?

Brad