[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim! Check Your Six!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:36:55 EDT 2008

I've posted here before about the kangaroo trials going on in Canada against
Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant, two journalists among the many PC trials going
on in Canada.  A minister got tagged last week and is "barred for life" from
freely speaking from the pulpit.  Now this silliness is expanding to
entertainers.  Watch your ass, Slim.  Don't say anything too 'snarky' to a
heckler at your show or you could find yourself in court.  Have our northern
neighbors lost their minds?

http://www.nationalpost.com/todays_paper/story.html?id=614355

Brad