[Rhodes22-list] Non-Sailing / Non-Rhodes messages defeating the intentions and purposes of the Forum

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 01:46:29 EDT 2008

Hi Brian,

You're not the only person disappointed with this list and the few who try
to dominate it by trying to shove their views down our throats. It reminds
me of my grandmother who told me empty cans make the most noise.

John Shulick

When I signed up for the Rhodes22 list I assumed I was going to receive
info/exchanges on the Rhodes22 and sailing in general.  It is a shame that
the list serve has been polluted with an unacceptably high volume of
political and other non-sailing messages.