[Rhodes22-list] List charter and disclaimer

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 08:47:01 EDT 2008

Just in case anyone is wondering, this mailing list in no way has any
affiliation with General Boats. This list was started by Rhodes owners some five
years ago. It is OUR list and we (The Rhodes Owners) run it the way we want  to.
Perhaps now you will have a better understanding of why this list is the way
it is.
Stan monitors our list and sometimes joins in with the political banter  when
time allows. I hope this clears things up for some of the new people.

Rummy