[Rhodes22-list] Water in side & forward bilges & e mail probs

Andrew Collins s/v Carmen engineerpac at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:27:46 EDT 2008

Here is the commodore's answer

thanks for the encouraging report

hope it gets to the Rhodies List - we all love to live vicariously,
particularly when it comes to danger.

you can drill holes through any of the bulkheads or stringers to drain
trapped water - just member then you have created a two way street - and
have voided the water ballast feature ! (kidding of course)

ss.

On yet another subject, I can post to nabble, but do not see post in my e
mail, but do see answers!

Now: it says Tootle answered, but it was signed by Ed K ... do I here the
soundtrack to the Twilight Zone in the background? Aren't you two different
people?