[Rhodes22-list] First Time Out

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:49:43 EDT 2008

Joe,

Ha ha .... To get a handle on that, you kinda need to read Altas
Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Once you've read it, it'll make sense. But, it's a
long slog to get through it, about 1100 pages IIRC and when you're done
your reward will be a pretty scary vision of where our country is
headed. Plus, you'll know the answer to .... who is John Galt. :-)

I  find it interesting that many people who have read this book aren't
able to make the connection between what is going on around us now and
what the author wrote in the 50's. I guess those must be the folks who
will be staying. :-)

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault