[Rhodes22-list] Demo/Repub! Political humor.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 09:38:19 EDT 2008

A little girl wants to be  president

A little girl in our neighborhood named  Catherine told me that she wanted to
be
President one day.  Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing
there  with us - and I asked Catherine - "If you were President, what  would
be the first thing you would do?"

Catherine replied - "I would give  houses to all the homeless people."

"Wow, what a worthy goal you have  there Catherine." I told her (while both
parents beamed),  "but, you don't have to wait until you're President to do
that. You can come  over to my house and clean up all the dog poop in the
back
yard and I will pay  you $5 dollars. Then we can go over to the grocery store

where the homeless  guy hangs out, and you can give him the $5 dollars to use

for a new  house."

Catherine  (who was about 4) thought that over for a second, and then
replied,
"Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and clean up  the dog poop himself,
and you can pay him the $5  dollars."

Welcome to the Republican Party,  Catherine.

____________________________________

The  information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged  and confidential information, intended only for the use of the individual
or  entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or  copy
of this email communication is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this
email in error, please notify us immediately by calling (864)  579-4594 and
delete this email.

____________________________________
The information contained in this  email and any attachments may be
privileged and confidential information,  intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the  reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby  notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of
this email  communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in  error, please notify us immediately by calling (864) 579-4594 and
delete  this email.

 Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient _used
cars_ (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007) .