[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake gathering Memorial day ??

R Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Sat Mar 1 12:14:58 EST 2008

There was sort of an agreement reached at the Planjam on Memorial Day weekend
for an on water get together. THe location was never resolved.. I thought I
would toss it out again. Only 3 months to decide :-)

Places I heard discussed were Tilghman point area (just above Claiborne on
eastern shore) There is a county ramp there. I could also bring the power
boat up there as a shuttle if it would help.
or
Somewhere near Rock Hall.. Availability of services would probably be better
in that area if that is a consideration..There are lots of good anchorages I
am told

Dunns cove near me is popular and I also could shuttle there.

There is also a county ramp on Tilghman.. Requires a launch permit and is a
bit of a right angle back up.
also there is a steep drop off if you go too far as Elton discovered.
But I would travel anywhere within sailing distance.. I would be happy with
any location
So If there are any strong feelings count me as no strong vote either way

-----
Rory Orkin
Tilghman, Md
2000 Recycled  Rhodes 22