[Rhodes22-list] A320 heavy crosswind landing

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Tue Mar 4 17:06:32 EST 2008

Burt,
Looked more like a wind shear to me. Did you see how it lost lift temporarily until pilot gunned it full throttle? Also he must have anticipated crosswind a bit since he dipped windward wing 15 degrees just before anticipated touchdown. In any even hats off! Knew what to do and did it instantly.
Bigal