[Rhodes22-list] A320 heavy crosswind landing

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 18:23:31 EST 2008

Big Al or Bi Gal?
You are probably right about the possible wind shear... That pilot   poured
on the coal at just the right moment.... possible  immediate instinctive
reaction...  Far too many times I've survived  wind shear's  super jerk.... however
in J3s, Vikings, and DC3s but never in  a heavy jet....  I can only imagine
the foregiveness factors involved by  having such power available for
recovery... Sunfish vs Rhodes 22.... gusting 25  kt winds..
Burt

In a message dated 3/4/2008 5:10:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,