[Rhodes22-list] A320 heavy crosswind landing

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Mar 4 18:50:43 EST 2008

Burt,

I never flew from Zahn's but knew of it.  Times were much simpler and things
were fun.

Check out these sites:
Deer Park Airport:
http://www.airfields-freeman.com/NY/Airfields_NY_LongIsE.htm.htm#deerpark
Zahn's Airport:
http://www.airfields-freeman.com/NY/Airfields_NY_LongIsE.htm.htm#zahns

And nobody ever got hurt (seriously) at these "unsupervised" airports in the
midst of homes.

Note to Ed K: We talk about flying on a sailing list 'cause it's all about
wind and hot air!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY