[Rhodes22-list] liveaboard

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Mar 6 10:40:11 EST 2008

At 10:21 AM 3/6/2008 -0500, Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote:
>A former R22 skipper lived aboard his with wife at Lake Hartwell for
>9 months.  Shows you what is possible at Lake Hartwell!  Before that
>rather long gestation period was up they gave birth to a larger boat
>- Morgan 37, I believe - which they happily live aboard now.  John
>Lock now owns that R22.

FYI - the cabin space was extensively modified from the original R22
interior.  For example, the water tank was removed and the sink
plumbed for shore water only, shore power was added, the v-berth was
extended (there is no other berth), battery is located under the
companionway step, etc.

Cheers!

John Lock