[Rhodes22-list] applying for a job

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Mar 6 18:19:43 EST 2008

I've hire alot people and probably fired half as many. The one thing they all
have in common is they will say anything to get the job. So, I've learned
you can't go by what they say, you have to look at what they have done
previously. Running for president is no different. Hilliary keeps talking
about her 35 years of experience.......no specifics. Obama just keeps
talking about change. Everyone says he is a smooth talker. I haven't heard
it yet. Anyone can practice a speech and get it right but when he's put on
the spot he stumbles & searches for words. The only candidate that talked
about his acomplishments in private life is no longer in the race.

The muslim garb means nothing. The hand on the heart while the banner plays
is nothing.
We need real issues to decide this race not fluff.
Jb