[Rhodes22-list] Say What, Barack?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Mar 7 17:04:12 EST 2008

Sorry Pete, but you're moving the target around.

You never mentioned "platform", you talked about "eventually considered
a catastrophe or a disaster".

Again, Bush is leaving. He's served all eight of the years he's allowed
to serve.

Do you really want to have a discussion, or is this merely another
opportunity for a nonsensical episode of "IHateBushItis" with which so
many lefties seem afflicted?

You guys really hate that this "idiot, loser, moron, whatever" beat the
"best you had to offer", not once, but TWICE!!

I wonder how long the rabid ones will  continue the rant, and how many
real issues they'll let go by while they cry and moan about it?

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35