[Rhodes22-list] Rain Gear Suggestions

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Mar 8 17:03:21 EST 2008

Rory:

This company has been around a very long time.  I have used them many times.
Their house brands are of reasonable quality and ususally a lot less that
the big name catalog stores.  Once you get on their mailing list, they send
a a inexpensive catalog on newsprint stock.  You can request a copy on line.

https://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=226&catalogId=40000000226&langId=-1

If you are ever in New Jersey, pay them a visit.  I bet even Stan knew them
when he was a big New York building contractor...  They are about 20 miles
from Terrytown, N.Y., less from the GW Bridge using Hwy 4 to 17.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA