[Rhodes22-list] liveaboard

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Mar 8 21:00:03 EST 2008

I have spent a fair amount of time ranging from 6 weeks to 3 months "living
aboard" on the Rhodes as my only shelter and liveing space.  Most recently
in Mexico and previously in the Bahamas.  I also grew up living aboard a
much larger boat in the Med.  The Rhodes is too darn'd small. It is fine for
a couple of weks or even a few months but only if you are really traveling
around and having fun, at a marina it would be a drag.

Chris Geankoplis