[Rhodes22-list] faucet, foot pump and Re: Under galley storage

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 8 21:56:09 EST 2008

Hi Jerry,
We have galley shelves on Fretless. We found a set of plastic kitchen
shelves a few years back at Linens n' Things or Bed Bath & Beyond (I
can't tell those two stores apart). They were adjustable and fit the
space pretty well. They also don't add to the weight like built-ins
might do. Fred did anchor them in place. We use bins to hold the
small items that sit on the shelves and use the space behind the
shelves for awkwardly sized items like a tea kettle and a salad bowl.

I've attached a few pictures showing the shelves and also our faucet
and foot pump which were the subject of discussion a few days ago.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD