[Rhodes22-list] Herb...an addendum

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Mar 9 15:01:59 EDT 2008

You keep saying that about "seperate schools ... unconstitutional". I'm
not following you at all. I'm talking about schools that accept anyone
that wants to apply.

They would be expected to follow the rules of course. If that's what you
mean by segregation, I'm all for that.

elle wrote:
> Herb, I forgot to add my point... addlebrained after
> DST starts...)
>
> After years & years of political correctness, we have
> no ability to think, apply some basic common sense,
> and  weigh the picture.
>
> We only really need one criteria for this topic...what
> is the right thing to do?
>
> Separate schools...(vouchers) ..oops...that is
> unconstitutional....
>
> What is right for our kids?
>
> Food...shelter...Love...respect...unselfish adults...
>
> Unfortunately, we are moving farther away from these
> basics...see:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/07/AR2008030703484.html
>
> All men are equal...but some are more equal than
> others...?
>

> elle
>
> We can't change the angle of the wind....but we can adjust our sails.
>
>  1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "WaterMusic"   (Lady in Red)

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35