[Rhodes22-list] Under galley storage

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sun Mar 9 18:18:02 EDT 2008

Peter,
I really like your set-up,thats the idea I had in mind. Luis has a
similar set-up,but it's been two years since I've seen it. I'm
kicking around the idea of making a stand alone unit,that I can build in
the basement and just set into place and lag down,once we dig out from
under this 2 feet of snow.I'm also thinking  of losing the sliding
doors and build ones that hindge from the bottom with the top tipping
out and also lift out altogether.I'm thinking of putting shallow
pockets in the door to hold light weight items.
As a side note , how are your curtain rods attached to the side of the
cabin? If my wife ever sees that picture,I'm going to need to know.They
really dress up the cabin nicely.
Jerry Lowe