[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman, a reply about shelving...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Mar 9 21:33:03 EDT 2008

Ron,

Having seen your woodworking talents will the shelves have ears?

Use plywood and learn to coat with epoxy... will give a very nice finish and
you can pigment epoxy to any color.  By completely coating the shelves with
epoxy they will last indefinitely.

See:  http://www.fgci.com/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA