[Rhodes22-list] Under galley storage

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 23:23:30 EDT 2008

Jerry,

Mine has shelves.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Luis

----- Original Message ----
From: "cjlowe at sssnet.com" <cjlowe at sssnet.com>
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2008 8:47:42 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Under galley storage

Has anybody built or bought a R-22,that has shelves or drawers for
storage under the galley. The space between the sink and ice cooler has
a lot of room for storage.  If one can uiltilize all that area,by
building drawers or shelves ,alot more useful storage could be gained.I
sure would like to see pictures and/or pick up some useful tips on this
project.I don't have the cooking burner to contend with ,as I removed
it last year when I redid the counter top and the shelves behind
it.I'll try to attach a pic. of that project. The area I'm talking
about is behind the right sliding door.
Thanks,
Jerry Lowe