[Rhodes22-list] Re cognition due Rhodie - Sailing related - Big Al do not delete - Hip hip horay!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Mar 10 11:33:09 EDT 2008

Recognition is due to fellow Rhodie for having his restoration project
published.  As some of you are aware, I have over the years posted reference
to a freebie from West System, the Epoxyworks Magazine.
It is a great resource for working with epoxy.  And now there is a specific
article about a Rhodes 22 rebuild!

See:  http://westsystem.com/ewmag/indexprojects.html

Project:  1-129 Rhodes 22 Restoration!!!

Here is a copy of reply asking for detail!!!

Thank you for your interest in our Project Directory.  This directory is our
way to help people find an outlet for their creative side while receiving
the benefit of the experience of others.  Watch your mail for the free
literature packet we are sending you to help you further your knowledge of
WEST SYSTEM®  Epoxy and its many uses.  When you complete your project,
please consider registering it in the Project Directory to help future
users.  You may also contact us with information and photos for the User's
Projects section of Epoxyworks Magazine.  For additional information, please
visit www.westsystem.com or www.epoxyworks.com

The contact information for the project you requested follows.

1-129 RHODES 22 RESTORATION

Lou Rosenberg, LSR Productions, 268 East 9th Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11218,
718 853 7267, lsr3 at nyu.edu

Comments:  Restoration of a Rhodes 22 Centerboard trunk and board due to
delamination and water corruption of ballast cavity.

Posted by Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA