[Rhodes22-list] ss: name change

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Mar 11 11:02:32 EDT 2008

I suppose there is nothing left but to change my name.

Any suggestions?

    Stan Haslett ?

    Tootle ?

    Sandberg ?

    Clinton      (I didn't say I was changing my color)

Yesterday's revolting news just proves my position that when it come to good government, age trumps youth.
So why would Rummy want to vote for the younger John McCain when he can vote for someone 11 years (actually as of today) smarter ?

Besides, I have been exclusively with one woman for 60 years - and I even have not been with that one woman for the last 30 of those years.

Hmmmm,  does anyone have the phone number of the NY Governor's Department of Procurement ?

Stan ( formerly Spitzer )