[Rhodes22-list] Free electrical advise

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Mar 10 12:26:59 EDT 2008

I finally had time to read it all. I wish I'd seen this before I bought that
cheap crimp tool & connectors. When I got my boat, some the electrical stuff
didn't work. I found it to be in the crimped connectors & replaced them with
solder joints. Everything works now but I'm wondering if there is a reason
not to use a solder joint on marine electrical connections.
Jb