[Rhodes22-list] Single-handed sail video

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 17:53:10 EDT 2008

I've got a pair of the r/c helicopters you may be referring to.... made by  a
Canadian Company... Draganflyers... They have a website and often are found
on  Ebay.  My helicopters have 4 motors, lithium batteries, full color video
and still photography. The receiver, plugs into my laptop and records  directly
or burns a DVD. They range in price from approximately $1500. to over
$25,000. .

I've thousands of yards of nylon ripstop spinnaker cloth that I've been
seeking a use for.... or a buyer... I plan on making both a spinnaker, a  modified
kite that I noticed used as a power sail on 30 foot ships off  New Zealand
this summer... anyone interested  just contact me...

Burt
82 Rhodes
Golden Snooch,
Southold, NY