[Rhodes22-list] Chris...I call this one

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 09:45:29 EDT 2008

Nope...it was for travelers...just off what was the main road on the No. Neck ....only a house or three in the vicinity...& they have their own 'facilities' in back.....distances were far & amenities (other than this one!) didn't exist.........most travel between towns was done via water....before the bridges were built across the Rappahannock it was a a very insular society....think W VA without the mountains....

  I have inquired about this community pit stop & haven't found anyone yet who knows anything...still working on it....

  elle

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Holy crap Elle, a four holer. Them must be rich people.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/14/2008 10:12:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,