[Rhodes22-list] Chris...I call this one

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 12:33:59 EDT 2008

Burt,
I believe Thomas Crapper invented the modern day water closet.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/15/2008 11:31:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ASNOOCH at aol.com writes:

Not  family heirlooms.... Although I'm a very distant relative of Dr. Samuel

Gall, the inventor of the Gall bladder, I'm no relative of Mr.  John
Crapper,
the inventor of the "John"...

Years ago, I landed at a  grass field airport, in Kansas, that had a one
seater with a sign  that read, " pilot's with low manifold pressure ...
please
stand  closer !"  It also sported an old rusty Sears & Roebuck corn  cob
dispenser... no Charmin I  guess..

Burt

**************It's Tax Time! Get tips,  forms, and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.       (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)