[Rhodes22-list] West Coast Rhodes

Doug Milani dmilani at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 21:30:20 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a trailerable "pocket cruiser" and the R22 is on my short list. I'd like to find an owner in the San Francisco Bay Area who might let me "kick the tires" so to speak.  Everything I've read about the R22 sounds great and I really would like to at least have a look at one on a trailer and/or in the water. If you feel like taking a potential owner for a sail that would be icing on the cake.

Also,  if anyone can tell me how high a R22 is on it's trailer and maximum width of boat and trailer I'd appreciate it. I'm hoping one will fit in my side yard.

thanks a lot.

Doug Milani
San Rafael, California