[Rhodes22-list] Ft. Bragg area Rhodes-22 people?

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sun Mar 16 08:29:15 EDT 2008

I'll be doing Locum Tenens (contract) for the month of May at Bragg.  I'm supposed to pick up my boat, from stan, on 5 May so I just might leave it in Edenton and go up on weekends to sail the Albermarle. Since I'll have my 5th wheel with me and staying at Smith Lake at the Bragg campground that may prove to be a logistic problem when it comes time to return to NH but I'll figure that out later.  Are there any Rhodes-22 people in the Fayettville, NC area?

Fair winds and serenity,