[Rhodes22-list] Single-handed sail video

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 18:37:17 EDT 2008

Tom,
Isn't it so interesting that the big boat skippers somehow get back home to the 22' boat.  When you find your Rhodes, be sure to get galvenized in your trailer.  When you come South, look all of us up at Hartwell or points further, like St Pete.  Any of us would welcome you and your wife aboard.
Art
s/v Mary Jane