[Rhodes22-list] Shopping for an R-22 -under $15k.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Mar 21 14:08:25 EDT 2008

Stan,

I love the new moniker.  As was discussed, many always thought of you as
Stan Rhodes rather than Stan Spitzer.  Think of it as a "stage name," like
Marilyn Monroe (without the figure.)  Now if we could just refer to Eliot as
TIFKAGNY, The Idiot Formerly Known As Governor of NY.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com>Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:53 PM