[Rhodes22-list] Robert on rebedding ports...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 14:04:42 EDT 2008

Ed,
NP-1 is normally used to seal metal parapet wall caps. These often move
substantially, so the product has to remain flexible for up to twelve years. At
least that's what the label says and it's worked extremely well under adverse
conditions. Sherwin Williams also has a one part urethane that works well.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/22/2008 1:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,