[Rhodes22-list] Spring?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:18:04 EDT 2008

Robert,

I've been flying Dallas to New York all month - leave DFW with your leather
jacket over your shoulder  and put it on as soon as you land at EWR.  The
MidSouth is inundated with flooding. The damage is very obvious at 35,000
feet.  During the first week of March most of northern Ohio and Pennsylvania
was covered with snow.  This week, only the ski-slopes had snow.  My sinuses
erupted early this week from the Memphis pollen festival.  It never ends!

they made freon (and you don't have to shovel humidity).  I've yet to
discover the solution to pollen.  Squirrels?  I've had a great time solving
that problem and my "good shot" came back way too quickly.  There are no
more targets unless I violate the ROE.  Damnit!

Brad