[Rhodes22-list] Was- Stan and Brad,now for Art, scooters

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Mar 28 18:38:44 EDT 2008

I think I remember you mentioning you had a scooter,a while back. What
have you got and what kind of mpg do you get.
I wore out a Honda Helix 250 (1999) last June,and replaced it with a
Suzuki Bergman 400. The helix got about 56 mpg at wot.I took it easy for
a tankfull one time,and got 62 mpg,just wasn't worth poking around for
180 miles. The Burgy gets 54 mpg when I romp on it,and will get over 60
mpg all day long at 70mph,highway.
Anybody else have a plan to starve the middle east?

Jerry Lowe