[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1450, Issue 1

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 22:02:26 EDT 2008

Chet,
Welcome to the Rhodes list. Yes, there is a lot of political discussion
going on right now, but it's an election year. It will settle down some once we
get past November.
We try to use the subject line as a way to let people know the topic of
discussion. Personally I don't have the time to read all that crap so I simply
hit the delete button. Sometimes we get lazy and don't change the subject line
and one of our members will get on our case until we get it right.
I don't have to get my boat ready to launch. It stays in the water all  year.
Ice is never a problem on Lake Hartwell. How about you? Where you from and
what are you doing on our list?

Rummy

In a message dated 3/29/2008 9:29:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,