[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1450, Issue 1

Tom Bickerstaff tabick at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 30 08:56:13 EDT 2008

I'm with you 1000%, Chet!

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:29 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1450, Issue 1

Well, it would be nice to talk about the Rhodes 22 and sailing once in a
while!

I wish there different "forums" on this list, so we could separate the
various topics...I am excited about buying a Rhodes 22 and it would be great
to join a "community" of Rhodes 22 enthusiasts, but WOW!!! the constant
political debate is ridiculous!!! And I am actually a political junkie of
sorts! Maybe you guys should start political blogs and you can type till you
run out gas!

And since I'm in the mood to gripe about things, can't you guys at least
delete all everything except your reply...it's crazy to have to scroll
through the sames messages a dozen times to get through the digest.

Oh yea, and Hi everyone, hope you're getting your boats ready to launch!!!

Chet