[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List Charter (Rules of the list)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 09:50:11 EDT 2008

Rummers & all,

I never cease to be amazed at the new listers who
appear now & then & complain about the discussions...I
don't get it...the list is what it is that
day....whatever THAT is....and it's never the
same...you don't go to someone's party & complain
about the guests...you're not interested in the
topic...DELETE IT.

I look through the political stuff as there may be a
viewpoint I'd not thought of....or I select 'em all &
delete...no big deal.

What is the problem with these folks who want to shape
the list to their desires? The audacity to think the
list should change to accommodate them.

Maybe on the 'rules' page you could suggest that new
listers open a new mailbox just for the list...it does
make things easier to delete when the posts are not
interspersed with other stuff...

ok..that's my rant for the day..

elle