[Rhodes22-list] Computer Geek Question - Wireless Cards

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 11:48:46 EDT 2008

Er, I would say never mind but I still want to know if upgrading to later
technology is worth the effort (a lot of the hotels I stay in have pretty
weak wireless signals near the elevator where they too often get stick me).
Right after sending the previous e-mail I decided to make one more effort to
find a driver and EUREKA!  Between last night and today, the whole process
only took five hours.  At least it works now.

Brad