[Rhodes22-list] History and Bush 43

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:05:58 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Just 'cause my wife calls me stupid doesn't mean you have to team-up with
her. 51Victor is still down for maintenance or I'd load up a case of
"whoop-ass" and head for Hartwell right now!  I've gotten damn good with my
squirrel shooting and I'd love to see your dance steps!

Run the world for me the rest of the day, I'm going to the hangar .

Brad