[Rhodes22-list] URL posting tips

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Mar 31 11:29:04 EDT 2008

John,

TinyURL is probably one of the most useful items around.  I use it so much
that I have an icon for it on my FireFox toolbar.

You may be interested in a few more "web stuff" links that I found at:
"The Best Online Tools To Help You Know Everything About Web Sites"
http://www.labnol.org/internet/tools/best-online-tools-for-webmasters-know-everything-about-websites/2744/

or using TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/2mt8fj

In addition, take a good look at the TinyURL web page pointed to by your
link.  If you are an Amazon customer, they place an Amazon "PayBox"
(graphic) in the left column complete with YOUR NAME displayed!  If you want
their version of just how secure it is, read:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/subst/fx/help/how-we-know.html

See if you believe them.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)