[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:47:12 EDT 2008

Stan,

After packing a few wheel bearings I've gotten most of the grease off my
hands, enough to type for five minutes before scarring them on another
project.

Abortion is an issue that I don't have an answer for, and I've got an answer
for everything!  If we have to make a national decision on this, this would
be mine:  every child has the 'right to life', and every parent has a
one-time, "get-out-of-jail-free" card to kill them when they are fifteen.

There, that ought to work!

Brad