[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes visit?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Mar 31 13:44:50 EDT 2008

Sara,

You and your husband are more than welcome to come down and visit my
Rhodes22.  It's an easy trip from Wilmington on 301, just three miles short
of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

http://marinas.com/view/marina/35 http://marinas.com/view/marina/35

I have a 22-year old Rhodes that was recycled by Stan and his crew two years
ago.  If nothing else, it might convince you that recycling is worth it.
The boat still looks great and I've spent very little time on maintaining
her.

You'll enjoy meeting Mary Lou and Fred, but I have something that they
don't--my boat is in the water.  So if you want to see how a Rhodes sails,
I'm da man.

Just give me a call if you're interested.  202.476.5369

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD